Check the following if you are having a login problem
- G-Mail / Chromebook Login - You can use our password reset tool here: https://services.hbuhsd.edu/self-service/students/
- Canvas - Make sure you are going to the correct URL when logging on to Canvas. You must access the HBUHSD specific Canvas. You can go to https://my.hbuhsd.edu and then click on the Canvas button. Or you can go directly to the HBUHSD Canvas at https://hbuhsd.instructure.com
- If you require a password reset for Canvas - click the forgot password link under the login.
- Aeries - Make sure you are accessing Aeries through https://my.hbuhsd.edu/ then click on the Aeries button for parents & students.
- If you need your password reset - click the forgot password button underneath the login.
You will need the following information to reset your password:
- Student Email address (Not personal email)
- Student ID (6 digit number)
- Student Birthdate
- VPC code
- Need VPC code - Please contact the front desk of Edison High School at (714) 962-1356. Please be prepared to confirm your identity when you call.
If you are still experiencing issues, please fill out the google form on the bottom of our tech support page.