College & Career » Transcripts


How to Order Transcripts

How to Request for Official Transcripts​

Huntington Beach Union High School District is partnered with Parchment as a transcript service. It is secure and open 24/7. Official transcripts will be sent directly to colleges or to the location of your choice. Students and alumni will receive (2) Official Transcripts at no charge. There will be a $5.00 fee for each additional transcript. 


Order Your Transcript HERE​


Send Transcripts to Common Application

Students applying to colleges through the Common Application must have their official transcript sent to the Common Application. By submitting your transcript to the Common Application, your transcript will be sent to ALL the colleges on your Common Application college list. There is NO need to send individual transcripts to colleges on the Common Application. 

Seniors will submit their transcripts to the Common Application three times during the year:

1) Fall - when applying

  • Select “Send Now”

2) Midyear- when Fall grades are reported on transcript. 

  • Select “hold for grades” 

3) Final - when final transcript is released and if a student plans to attend a college applied to on the Common Application

  • Select “hold for grades” 

See Parchment Guide to Transcripts for more information and guidance.