PTA in High School
Yes, our schools still need our support in High School!
Here at Edison PTSA (Parent, Teacher Student Association) we strive to act as one of the puzzle pieces that connect parents and students into our unique close community. High School should continue to be an environment that BOTH parents and students are engaged!
We do not fundraise!
We do this all through your membership alone. Membership does not mean you have to volunteer!
Here’s our plan!
- Let’s make you a well-informed parent! Through educational presentations we bring in experts that help us ALL learn about teen issues such as mental health, teen driving, bullying, cyber bullying, dangerous drugs such as Fentanyl, college preparation and more.
- We believe in supporting our very important teachers and staff that make a difference in our kid’s lives. With your help, we provide three opportunities each year to fuel our teachers with a great meal during staff development days & teacher appreciation week. Happy staff = happy students.
- Senior Scholarships-we are proud to honor our outstanding seniors each year.
- Special Projects-We recently helped to beautify our campus with special projects lead by Edison Administration. We help where we can!
- Reflections Art Program-We love art! All students can participate in this unique art program and have the opportunity to place nationwide. Our beloved SAC program can participate in a special division designed just for their abilities.
- Bolts of Appreciation-We provide a fun way to honor teachers & Staff by offering “lightning bolt pins” that teachers receive along with a special note from you. Staff has opportunities to wear them & show off their bling to everyone.
Please consider joining and supporting our cause! All families, students, Edison Staff and teachers are encouraged to join. Membership is just $15 per member.
OR download the form below and drop it by the office next time you are at Edison!