EHS Innovation Lab
- Students in the Marine Aquarium Science class are getting dual enrollment college credit through Orange Coast College.
- We are the only Marine Aquarium Science class program in Southern California offering this program with a community college system.
- Students are learning hard core aquarium and marine science concepts through the college dual enrollment program.
- Courses are a part of a Career Technical Education pathway program in Agriculture & Natural Resources which supports the students in learning to become aquarists or a fish hatchery technician.
- We also have an outdoor aquaponics and hydroponics system that students are learning to manage crops and fish production through using fish waste for plant production.
- It's a hands-on minds-on engaging program that applies a tremendous amount of practical science concepts.
CTE Department Coordinator
CTE ASE Biology & Sustainable Agriculture, AP Environmental Science, & CTE Agricultural of Aquaponics Science Teacher
Academy of Sustainability & Engineering: Assistant Director
Orange County Teacher of Year - 2018
California Teacher of Year - 2018
714-962-1356 ext. 55221