What is VIPS?
VIPS (Volunteers In Public Schools) is a program of the Huntington Beach Union High School District. It is exciting adult involvement in education that has developed nationwide. It is involvement where it really counts.
- Bridge the gap between Schools and Community for enhancement of learning opportunities for youth.
- Extend and enrich educational programs by making available talents and resources of business persons, civic organization members, retirees, parents, and community members.
- Promote positive school and community relationships.
What are the needs?
- Booster Groups
- Business Partners
- Donations (Services & Equipment)
- Hearing and Vision Testing
- Library assistance
- Social Studies Reinactments
- Test proctors
VIPS Emergency Card for Volunteers – Click here
Interested in Volunteering to Drive Students? Driver clearance forms – Click here
What are the District Mandates for Booster Groups? – Click here
Request to Drive District Vehicle – Click here
What are the rewards?
Your contributions to education brings both personal satisfaction and sets an example in community leadership for our students. The school, students, and community gain active and informed participants.
Edison High School Resource Coordinator
Phone: (714) 962-1356 x4601